Toxic Black Mold Syndrome – Get Tested !

January 23rd, 2010 by admin

Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan

Duration : 0:3:35

 


Toxic Black Mold Syndrome is becoming more prevalent.  It can cause serious and also mysterious illnesses in animals and people.  It is most common in areas where there has been water damage from leaky pipes or flooding or in buildings that are built too tighly and don’t have enough ventilation or circulation.  This has been coined ‘sick building syndrome’. People who live and work in these types of buildings can come down with a variety of symptoms.

Toxic Black Mold Syndrome can mimic other diseases and therefore is very difficult to diagnose as the real problem.  Some symptoms of exposure to black mold are:

Muscle Pain
Cramps
Headaches
Fatigue
Weakness
Flu-like Symptoms
Abdominal Pain
Diarrhea
Chronic Sinusitis
Sore Throat
Cloudy Thinking
Memory Loss
Dizziness
Balance Problems

The best advice for people who are having difficulty getting their ‘mystery’ illnesses diagnosed properly is to investigate your living and work environment and to educate yourself on Toxic Black Mold Syndrome.  If you suspect this is the cause of your illness then get tested.  You can do a home test to see if the environment is toxic as well. 

 

Educate yourself about black mold ! Click to order your home test below.

This Mold Testing Kit is a do-it-yourself test that detects the presence of various molds within your home or office within 48 hours. Our test kit utilizes patented laboratory analytical method for accuracy and reliability. If you notice discoloration on baseboards, walls or wallpaper, cracks in shower tile, dirty air conditioning vents, a damp basement or a musty or moldy odor, you might just be exposed to toxic mold on a daily basis!

Go Get Tested Now

Technorati Tags: black mold, sick building syndrome, toxic black mold syndrome, toxic mold

Posted in Mold

One Response

  1. dola135

    Recently I thought …
    Recently I thought I was going crazy. Then I found out my GE MONOGRAM frige was defective and leaked into the built in cabinet where it was installed. When remove we saw a 50 sq ft area covered in slimy black mold that I now believe was making my family sick with almost all the symptoms listed. I am quite scared at this very moment.

Leave a Comment

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

Categories

October 2017
M T W T F S S
« Jan    
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  

Blogroll

 
© 2017 Theme by Theme by NFZA Brought by - Designed by: | |